Sunday, April 11, 2010

Date With Dad

After much trouble loading photos to blogger for some odd reason, I think I'm back on track (fingers crossed). Now I have too many photos to upload and lots of entries to catch up on. We'll start first with Date with Dad, an annual event put on by the Doyle Community Center. Andy took Olivia for their first time. He even showed up with a bouquet of flowers for her, which was all his own idea. They went out to eat first and then danced the night away. My only photos are from before since I didn't want to show up on their date night to take photos. They both had a great time!

All dolled up and ready to go
Kisses for daddy
And I just had to throw in a cute picture of Mia!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Natalie Roehrig said...

I was waiting for a post about this! That is such a precious even for Olivia, and I'm sure she'll remember it always. Mia's ponytail has to be one of the cutest things!!!!!